Thursday, August 7, 2014

Ordering Online

I order a lot of stuff on-line. I shop local too, but when it comes to custom art prints and discount music/video gear, the interwebs are the way to go!

With all that being said, I generally place my order and wait... with my breath held. It's sorta like when you were a kid and sent a bunch of cereal boxes back to the company to get a prize. You wait everyday for the mail. Sure, my adult brain knows there's no possible way the package will come that fast.... but I still hold out hope.

Recently I ordered a Steadicam (thing that prevents your camera from shaking while you move it). Once everything was said and done, they gave me something I've never had before. A working tracking number!

Normally these things only tell you when the package ships and when it arrives at Canada Post. Turns out UPS will tell you what the actual status of the delivery is. I've been following my glorious box of joy from South Carolina. Checking 5-8 times a day on my phone... I feel like a kid.

Do you ever get that excited over the mail?

1 comment:

  1. yes me and my son do this all the time :) antonella lisa lisanti

    ReplyDelete