Thursday, August 28, 2014

A New Christ[mas]ian Movie

Some times my day starts with a lot of emails. Other times, I'm met with a bunch of things that need to be looked after ASAP. Others I'm greeted with the horrid feeling of realizing I left my lunch neatly packed by my door.

Today I was greeted with this.


































My face melted into a cross between awe and wonder. Then to confusion. Was this some sort of awesome joke? Is that really Kirk Cameron exploding through a Christmas tree welding a candy cane and a manger?

Yes. It is.

Could this possibly be a real film and not some sort of twisted dream and/or parody?

It exists.

Is there a trailer for this sure to be wondrous film?

There is.




I honestly don't know what to think about any of this. Which is rare for me. Is the movie a documentary with a story? A drama? Over the top action?

It seems to have a bit of an irreverent tone too, which is also odd. Whether or not this makes it to the watch list has yet to be determined, however, I shall always cherish the memory of first seeing that poster.

What do you think? Watch? Pass?

1 comment:

  1. watch, might be fun.. antonella lisa lisanti

    ReplyDelete