Friday, August 14, 2015

Beyond The Mask

I'm pretty hyped for this movie. I know, I know. I say that a lot... but I get hyped for a lot of movies!

This one has a lot of promise. Good early reviews (although God's Not Dead had the same thing...), great looking trailer and it's written by Paul McCusker (he has worked on Adventures in Odyssey for years).

It's premise is what has me intrigued. From IMDB -

A British East India Trading Company assassin seeks to redeem his past by thwarting a plot against a young nation's hope for freedom.

That's right, it's a Christian movie about an assasin who is trying to prevent a plot involving the revolutionary war in the U.S. How is that going to play out!??! I guess we'll have to see this weekend.

It hits select theatres Friday, hopefully I'll be able to catch a showing and report back next week.

Have you had a chance to catch it yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment