Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Winter

I love fall. It's my favorite season. However, a close second is winter. If I had it my way we would go from 5 months of fall to 5 months of winter with a month or two of summer, just to shake things up a bit. Skip spring all together. Blech.

Why do I love winter?

The snow.

Shoveling? Love it! Driving in a white out? Awesome! 3 foot drifts? Face plant time!

I probably sound pretty crazy right about now. Maybe I am. But there's just too much to love! Sweaters and jeans are great, throw in a bowl of soup on a cold winter night then wrap it up with tea and a book. That's the life!

As previously mentioned, I enjoy winter driving. That's the statement that confuses the most people. Soooo I figure to up the word count of this blog, I'll explain!

Driving can get boring and stale (especially using the same roads over and over). Having snow cascading in front of you while you do it makes it picturesque and forces you to pay more attention!

The only thing I don't like is having other people on the road. Other people drive scary. Really scary....

And slush. I hate slush.

Otherwise, winter is awesome!

2 comments:

  1. I most wholeheartedly concur! My friends think I am crazy too, but I love snow and winter and the whole package! You are not alone ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with you evan. I love snow and everything that goes with winter! merry Christmas! antonella

    ReplyDelete