Thursday, October 11, 2012

Unashamed Tour

Last night a crew from LIFE jumped aboard a moving vehicular device that took us to downtown Toronto for one thing... The Unashamed Tour. Lecrae, Trip Lee, Tedashii, Pro, KB all under one roof. The question is, how was it?

Andy Mineo was the first act. Really cool guy. It was more of an urban pop sound.
KB, Pro and Tedashii all hit the stage afterward. Pro had a guy in a monkey suit join him on stage. Yes, that was as awesome as it sounds.

One of the great things about rap artists is that they are not ashamed to represent Jesus. Very vocally. All of them gave great messages about redemption, faith, love, missions and just general life stuff.
Trip Lee followed that up with songs like Hero and I'm Good. I'm Good was better than hoped.
Lecrae followed that up with songs like Don't Waste Your Life, I Know and his biggest, Background.

One thing Crae said, that I thought was awesome, was that for every 10 people you influence, there will be one hater. That's so true. It doesn't seem to matter how "good" we are, there will always be someone that finds fault. He then went on to make the point that we can't be worried about what people think, but have to focus on what God thinks.

Now for the pictures that I took on my phone.... ya.... they prove that pictures and phones should not be legally allowed to coexist...


 Tedashii on stage!
Trip Lee bringing his flows
This is KB doing a hand stand
Wait... this looks familiar...

Hmmmm.... must have been the lighting

3 comments:

  1. This is the same photo everytime isn't it? Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I proved I am a robot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Online social buitterfly who is oblivious to the real world...October 12, 2012 at 6:51 AM

    i was therre got bored popped in my earbuds and listened to lecrae on my ipod...too bad he wasnt reall there

    ReplyDelete