Saturday, February 19, 2011

M.A.S.H Bash 2011




Yesterday was M.A.S.H Bash at Snow Valley in Barrie. I have always wanted to check this event out. So when I found out I was not only going to M.A.S.H Bash, but was competing in the celebrity bad pan race...
I was STOKED!
The event was a blast, amid B.B.Qed sausage and chicken breast, a random tent where you could play Rock Band and of course the skiing/snowboarding... the apex of the event was the bed pan race!

The title of "Bed Pan Champ" is a very hotly contested title... and I wanted it.
The hill wasn't that high... but it was steep, so steep in fact that when I was ascending it on a snowmobile, I felt like I was climbing a wall!!!
At the top, my nerves kicked in, but once the whistle blew I recovered enough to start to slide down the hill with 11 (I think) other crazed DJs.
The bed pan only stayed under me for about 5 seconds... after which I was rolling down a hill, dodging other floundering media people! I managed to get my bed pan back (mid roll [that was sweet]) and slid halfway down the hill on my jeans.
I came third from last.

Oh well. Next year... I'm going to dominate that race!

No comments:

Post a Comment