Thursday, June 13, 2013

Man of Steel - Before

I'm really excited for Man of Steel. REALLY. I'm not 100% sure why either.

To preface this, I'm not that crazy about Superman in general. I think he's over powered. Super strength, flying, laser vision, ice breath, x-ray vision, bullet proof... shesh... he's only weak to kryptonite, which is cool... but that's his ONLY weakness!

New Superman movie? Who cares. Give me more Marvel.

Then I saw this trailer -



I still get chills watching it. I'm a sucker for tone, this trailer is full of it! No detail, just "Hey what's this movie?... wait...SUPERMAN?!?!"

I haven't seen a full trailer since (except for pieces I tried to ignore before Iron Man 3).

Trailers give too much away.

It's written by Christopher Nolan (Inception). That and the tone are enough to sell me.

It opens on the 14th. I can't wait! If it so inspires me, I will likely review this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment