Thursday, October 27, 2011

Alberta Odyssey Day 1

I have never been on a plane. It's always been on my list of things to do, but I've never really had need to fly... until today. GMA Canada is having a radio and artist conference in Calgary that Scott Jackson and I are attending, which means flight!
I was surprised how large Pearson actually is... it's HUGE! You could drive a car down the halls.
The plane was also bigger then I thought. I had a personal t.v thing infront of me which help pass the time.
I wasn't bothered by the Gs at all... actually I've been on worse roller coasters.

Looking forward to a 3 days of conferences and music... and the Rockys.

1 comment:

  1. Online social buitterfly who is oblivious to the real worldOctober 27, 2011 at 12:32 PM

    wherez alberto? nvr bin! i have found a websitte with an flight simulator tho http://airplanesforpeoplewithnolives.org check it out!

    ReplyDelete