Friday, May 27, 2011

Sad

That is how I felt when I heard the new that David Crowder band was recording their last cd. This is their last year as a band. As you've probably caught by now... I love those guys! The music, the presentation the heart. It's what made me start to see worship music as something more then just a sing along on Sunday Mornings. To see it as an overflow of love to God. I am sad, yes. However, it occurred to me that it is a 6 member group, if only half of them keep doing music... wouldn't it be like having 3 David Crowder Bands? Anyway, I look forward to the new album and hope it will be a fitting send off to a great band.

2 comments:

  1. Agreed! Saw them last year in October...and have loved their music for years...it is truly sad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I had no idea. I agree with you though. David Crowder Band is amazing!

    ReplyDelete