Thursday, March 17, 2011

To Tell at Masters College

Yesterday I made the trek to 89.3 to emcee the To Tell concert. Let me start by saying it was GREAT.
I grabbed some supper at GotTa HavVa PizZa... I love pizza... I now also love GotTa HavVa PizZa.
Then it was off to Masters College, which is huge!
The show got rolling with a local rap artist named D.U.T.Y (seen with me at the both). And did things get rolling! Great performance -- High energy, great lyrics, and loads of audience participation!
D.U.T.Y finished with a song that featured another Christian rap artist by the name of
K-Drama (on the track, not live). Then, Tim Mann took the stage. Tim is a worship leader that spent some time at Hillsong College in Sydney Australia (ya that Hillsong). My favourite part of Tim's set was when he did a cover of John Mark McMillian's song "Death in His Grave". I love that song... thanks for doing it Tim!!!





After a quick intermission for FREE pizza (how I love that word) To Tell delivered a great show.
I haven't seen these guys since Air Raid 17 and let me say, they have gotten even better! High energy, people all over the stage and as an added bonus, the drummer stood on his drums!!! COOL!!! Air Raid 19 is going to be epic. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment