Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Years Resolutions 2011


O.K, New Year's was a few days ago, but it's taken me this long to come up with a resolution!
I usually don't bother making any, mainly because I make them all year long. This year is different.
I saw a chart in the Christian Harold about reading the Bible in one year. I've read the entire Bible before, but I usually miss certain books when doing my regular devotions (Leviticus). So this year I figure I'll do the Bible in one year. It's hopefully going to provide some incites into some books (Leviticus) that I have never noticed before and hey, any resolution involving God, works for me!
I'll keep you posted as to how it goes...

1 comment:

  1. This year I got a "One Year Bible".
    http://www.oneyearbibleonline.com/index.html
    You can do the Bible in chronological order OR each day will have a section from the New Testament, Old Testament, Psalms and Proverbs. I bought the actual hard copy so it's all layed out nicely. But the online guide is here.

    ReplyDelete